Discarded cigarettes cause fire; family displaced
April 20, 2023
At 9:40 p.m. on April 12, Worland Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call at 2019 Big Horn Avenue Apartment No. 2 to reports of a structural fire on both the interior and exterior of the building.
"Crews extinguished it very rapidly," WVFD First Lieutenant Troy Nelsen detailed, noting that the firefighters worked until midnight to subdue the fire. Five firefighting apparatuses responded...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.