Serving the Big Horn Basin for over 100 years

Discarded cigarettes cause fire; family displaced

At 9:40 p.m. on April 12, Worland Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call at 2019 Big Horn Avenue Apartment No. 2 to reports of a structural fire on both the interior and exterior of the building.

"Crews extinguished it very rapidly," WVFD First Lieutenant Troy Nelsen detailed, noting that the firefighters worked until midnight to subdue the fire. Five firefighting apparatuses responded to t...

 
 
Rendered 06/19/2024 17:48