Northern Wyoming News - Serving the Big Horn Basin for over 100 years


Wyoming News Exchange 

Greybull gas leak leads to mobile home explosion

 

February 14, 2019



REYBULL (WNE) — An explosion that destroyed a mobile home and injured one of its adult occupants was likely caused by a natural gas leak, according to Greybull Fire Chief Bill Scott.

Greybull firefighters and police officers responded to the mobile home at 1325 N. Seventh Street at 8:52 p.m. Saturday following a report of an explosion and a fire. The mobile home sits right behind the Wheels Motel, on property owned by Daniel T. Rice.

According to the Greybull Police Department, the first officers on scene detected a strong odor of natural gas coming from the trailer. The four people insid...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019