By Zach Spadt
Staff Reporter 

Worland house fire caused by 'unintentional ignition'


October 27, 2022

WORLAND — The occupants of a home in Worland made it out safely after the building caught fire last week, according to the Worland Volunteer Fire Department.

According to a press release, 911 dispatchers received a call at roughly 10:16 a.m. on Oct. 18, for a report that a home at 220 Robertson was on fire. The caller, Marisha Stimpson, told the dispatcher that everyone residing at the house safel...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 05/20/2024 15:25