Red Cross assists four adults after a house fire
December 29, 2022
WORLAND — Red Cross of Wyoming assisted four adults affected by a house fire on South Tenth Street in Worland on Friday, Dec. 23.
According to a press release from the Worland Volunteer Fire Department, the department was was paged to 804 South 10th Street at 2:30 p.m. on Friday for the report of wiring starting to smoke and catch fire in a wall. Upon arrival fire and law enforcement worke...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.